Media and intellectual property
Mergers and acquisitions
Corporate employment matters
Corporate asset recovery
Trial and grand jury representation
Complex financial crimes
Securities and commodities fraud
Health care/false claims
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
International Emergency Economic Powers Act investigations
Prosecutorial and accounting backgrounds
Small, mid-cap and not-for-profits
Business units of large-cap corporations
Recent Firm Activity
- Bob Gage has been selected by Best Lawyers in their 2015 edition as
one of the nation's best white-collar criminal defense attorneys.
- Bob Gage has again been recognized as a Martindale-Hubbell AV
Preeminent Rating attorney, the highest possible peer review rating in
legal ability and ethical standards, and has been recognized as such for
the past eighteen years.
- William B. Fleming and Joseph Evans authored a series of articles
about the virtual currency phenomenon Bitcoin and the recent legal
developments that pertain to it:
- Bob Gage was a speaker at the International Association of
Insurance Receivers, Technical Development Series, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
He spoke on the issue of "Trial and Tribulations: Legal Strategy,
Tactics, and E-Discovery."
- GSF was a sponsor of the New York City Bar Association's White Collar Crime Institute.