- Associate Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Prudential Securities Inc., 1998-2000
- Compliance Attorney, Yamaichi International (America), Inc., 1997
- Associate at predecessor firm, 1993-1997
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Fordham University, B.A., 1990
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and District of New Jersey
- New York and New Jersey
Margaret Marrin Spencer
Margaret Spencer brings a fresh and practical approach to her clients'
legal concerns. Her area of focus is securities and general business
litigation, as well as white-collar issues.
After beginning her career at the predecessor firm to Gage Spencer &
Fleming, where she gained exposure to white-collar criminal defense,
Ms. Spencer obtained valuable in-house experience at securities firms
Yamaichi and Prudential, where she witnessed the inner workings of that
industry, the law applicable to it and the interplay between its
business and litigation.
Clients have benefited from her abilities to narrow the focus of their
matters to the core questions, as well as her tough but approachable
manner in dealing with adversaries in obtaining results without
unnecessary extra costs.
Attorneys G. Robert Gage, Jr. | Margaret Marrin Spencer | William B. Fleming