- Partner, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP, 1999-2001
- Associate, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP, 1996-1999
- Senior Counsel, Ernst & Young LLP, 1993-1996
- Law Clerk to the late John E. Sprizzo, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York, 1991-1993
- Fordham University, J.D., 1991
- Princeton University, A.B., 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Connecticut and New York.
William B. Fleming
Will Fleming brings clients well-rounded experience and insights as a
seasoned litigator. His areas of focus include commercial civil
litigation, with an emphasis on securities, finance and accounting
malpractice disputes, and white-collar criminal defense.
Mr. Fleming clerked for the late John E. Sprizzo, federal district judge
in the Southern District of New York, then gained corporate experience
as an in-house counsel at Ernst & Young. Afterwards, he joined the
national firm of Zuckerman Spaeder, where he continued his focus on
securities and accounting malpractice litigation and received
substantial exposure to the firm's core white-collar criminal practice.
Clients come to him when the issue is unexpected, complicated,
multi-disciplined ' and the solution requires reasoned, thoughtful and
Mr. Fleming is a native of New York City.
Attorneys G. Robert Gage, Jr. | Margaret Marrin Spencer | William B. Fleming